Original topic:

Galaxy buds plus fake?

(Topic created on: 1/19/21 12:54 PM)
userXRIB6LJZz5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I bought a pair of galaxy bud plus and they will not connect to samsung wearable app. And the serial number when i search it is showing its a fake and others have posted the same serial number. I believe this is true because i cannot charge them wireless off of my note 10 plus. Is there way to check the serial number 

0 Likes
5 Replies
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

@SamsungCole 

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! I removed your serial number from the page as its considered a part of your private information. However, I did pull it up in our systems for you. I can confirm that this is indeed a real pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+, however, it is not a US model. This pair is from Samsung Levant: https://www.samsung.com/levant/audio-sound/galaxy-buds/galaxy-buds-plus-white-sm-r175nzwamea/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userNaSiuSiAI6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you. I did not know that

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

To follow up on the issues you're experiencing, can I ask if you are located in the US and are using the US version of the Wearables app? With the buds being a non-US variant, its possible that the US versions of the app and charger would not be compatible. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userNaSiuSiAI6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes i am using the us version and im located on the us

0 Likes