cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Galaxy buds plus low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just bought the Galaxy buds plus headphone a little over a month ago and my right headphone is really quite it basically doesn't work.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds plus low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_Vh5LLf7

Thank you for reaching out. Give these links a try: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message?

If you are still experiencing these symptoms after the troubleshooting provided, I would recommend an accessory exchange. If you are still within the exchange period you could try reaching out to the place of purchase or can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear Samsung_Vh5LLf7

Hope you’re having a good day.

I’m sorry to hear about the problem you’re having with your Galaxy Buds +. Have you try resetting your Buds? Resetting the buds will put every setting back into factory or how you got the device when you first open the box.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I reset them and checked for updates

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear Samsung_Vh5LLf7

I’m sorry resetting the buds does not work. The best step is to contact 1800-SAMSUNG and have them do a mail in repair for your device. They will email a shipping label free of charge.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_Vh5LLf7

Thank you for reaching out. Give these links a try: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message?

If you are still experiencing these symptoms after the troubleshooting provided, I would recommend an accessory exchange. If you are still within the exchange period you could try reaching out to the place of purchase or can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Galaxy buds plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did try and it didn't help