Original topic:

Galaxy buds pro not disconnecting when in case

(Topic created: 07-25-2021 09:09 PM)
LynniePie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Galaxy buds pro don't seem to have a secure enough connection to the case so they don't disconnect from my phone. 
I have tried everything from making sure the buds are securely in the case to changing the bud tips to manually disconnecting the buds on my phone. And yes, it stays connected even when the case is shut. It's gotten to the point now that if I pick up the closed case with the buds in it, it connects to my phone. Many times I've missed calls and texts because the buds were connected unbeknownst to me.
Please tell me there's a solution to this
Thanks! 
0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand how frustrating this must be and would be happy to look into this further. If you've upgraded to a new phone or want to switch the device your earbuds are connected to, you may need to reset your Samsung earbuds back to their default settings. This can also help if you are experiencing minor problems like the earbuds being unresponsive. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078085/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes