JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds pro received waiting for a follow up

(Topic created: 06-26-2021 08:58 AM)
Letta0307
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds

On June 7th I returned my phantom violet ear buds pro due to the irritation and scarring in my inner ears. Today is day 15 and I still have yet to hear anything back. This entire process has been a nightmare. I have called, texted, and chatted. Everyone told me it would take BETWEEN 7-14 days!!! This is day 15!!!!!! I just want a replacement not a refund but the BTS buds as a replacement. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand your frustration, as you have been working with our specialized team, I would recommend reaching out to them directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance. Please provide the phone agent with your ticket number so they can assist you in the quickest possible manner.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
CLX2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
They usually mean business days. Double check with them but if it's business days they're still a couple of days away.
Letta0307
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Awesome thanks
thegravyboat
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm almost 2 months since sending mine and am still waiting for a refund.  This is after sending a private message to support and having the "specialized team" contact me and send an email offering a refund.  This was almost 3 weeks ago and still nothing. 

Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand your frustration, as you have been working with our specialized team, I would recommend reaching out to them directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance. Please provide the phone agent with your ticket number so they can assist you in the quickest possible manner.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context