cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds replacement.

I purchased my Galaxy buds from the Samsung site a couple months ago. Soon after that, I lost my charging case. After contacting Samsung support and chatting with them for an hour, they finally tell me they can't replace just the case and I have to buy a whole new set. So I finally find one on eBay and it works fine. Fast forward a few months and I drop my left bud in a parking lot. When I realized I went to get it, but it had been crushed by a car. So I contacted Samsung support again trying to see if they could replace just the left bud, and if I could just buy that instead of buying a whole new set. Same story they say they can't do anything and I have to buy a brand new pair. Obviously I'm not paying $130 again so I finally find a left bud on eBay for $20. However, the problem is that my phone sees my original right bud and my replacement left one as 2 separate entities and I can't connect to both at the same time. I contact Samsung support again and they say visit a Samsung repair center and they can resync it in a few minutes. I go there today and the guy says they can't do that in store and I have to ship them to Samsung. So I hop on Samsung support again and they tell me there's no way they can resync 2 different buds or replace them since the one I bought on eBay isn't covered under warranty. Honestly I don't expect Samsung to help im just venting because they really need a smoother way to replace lost parts. I see a lot of inquiries and posts with ppl having the same issue of losing their bud and now they have to buy an entire new set.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds replacement.

You would need to purchase a new pair of buds. if you have lost or damaged the case or your buds. We do not sell individual buds and your bud would not carry a warranty as you purchased it from an unauthorized retailer. 

As the previous support mentioned, you would need to purchase a new pair and can locate one for purchase from the Samsung website.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Lol I literally just wrote paragraphs on how I'm trying to avoid buying a complete new set and ur just gonna repeat it back to me? That's literally the point of my complaint man. I'm saying that there isn't a solution besides buying a new pair, and that Samsung should look into making more options because a lot of people are facing this exact problem. Please take it up with ur superiors. That would be awesome and I'm sure myself and thousands of other customers would be very satisfied. Thank you

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.