cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy buds+ sound quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got a phone samsung a51, bough galaxy buds plus, but seems that sound quality isnt so good as expected. Previosly i was using regular galaxy buds(those from 2019) and used them paired with huawei p10 phone - quality there was on all 140€ (premium enough for me, also the volume - never used them on maximum, 80% was more than enough).

So I decided to connect buds+ to my old huawei p10, and quess what, that quality is like i was expected, its a lot better than with my samsung a51, and again i didnt have to use them on max. Volume, besides that huawei does not have any built-in-phone equalizer or dolby digital codecs that you can regulate. Has someone noticed issues like that? I tried resets, reconnections, restart bluetooth and wifi settings, but nothing helps for sound  quality, even equalizer iant helping, because when you regulate it, sound becomes more quiet

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy buds+ sound quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello friend, no more need for that, ive got thay issue gone when updated my samsung A51, seems that there where issues with phonw, not the buds+, thank you for your reply 😉

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring. The issue is a hardware problem.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello friend, no more need for that, ive got thay issue gone when updated my samsung A51, seems that there where issues with phonw, not the buds+, thank you for your reply 😉

View solution in original post