JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 12-07-2019 09:36 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
user17oKDgNuiw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Any solutions to this problem with right earbud volume to low

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you already tried resetting the buds through the wearables application?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user17oKDgNuiw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I already try it still sounds the same 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you have completed all of the troubleshooting here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/ and are still experiencing the issue, please send a private message with the following information as an exchange would be recommended. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:

Complete physical address:

Contact phone number:

Alternate phone number:

Email address:

Copy of the proof of purchase:

Model code:

Serial number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Kcam127
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had the issue since I bought the buds from a 3rd party. I just adjusted the sound variance and moved it closer to my right ear to even out the sound. No your buds wont be as loud but it works and they still sound good.

0 Likes
useryNtpqFl8cf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

After about 5 days of getting my galaxy buds, the right bud got quiet so I messed with the hearing slider in settings music was a little low but issue solve bow today my left bud got quiet and my music is at max volume and it sounds like whispering, can take them back because I threw away my receipt dident realizing this would be an issue, if i could get help i would appreciate it.

Mr322
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I bought the galaxy buds like a year ago but sent them back. I had the same problem. They weren't loud enough

0 Likes
Psychologicol
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

You probably have the volume on the phone up but the buds volume down. Mine are very loud ur just doing something wrong

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@useryNtpqFl8cf have you tried any of these troubleshooting steps here? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

0 Likes
Dale2782
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got my Galaxy buds with my Galaxy S10 plus when they first came out around August or September they had an update and since then my right earbud has been low I've done all the troubleshooting and nothing works I end up going out and buying the Jabra elite 75 t they're way better

0 Likes