JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 12-14-2019 04:55 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
circuitdh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Alright thanks. My friend's got a pair of buds too, so when I see him in a couple days I'll be sure to test his with my phone. I also am going to try finding someone with a Samsung phone running oneui 1.0, just to see if they work any better

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@circuitdh 

I tested the buds on my s10e with Android 10 and the sound is loud and clear.  Multiple apps were tested with the buds and sound is the same on all.

circuitdh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Charkatak Hmm okay, thanks for trying. I'm beginning to believe it may be a hardware issue on the buds' side. I guess I'll be able to confirm this when I test my friend's buds out with this phone. However, when I try the find my buds feature, the buds are quite loud, showing that they are capable of producing a loud sound.

0 Likes
circuitdh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ok so nothing worked and my friend's phone didn't work either. Accidentally sent mine through the washing and drying machine today. I thought I destroyed them. Just tried them and they are super loud again!!!!! 

I can't recommend purposely doing this, but it completely fixed it for me 🤷‍:male_sign:

0 Likes
CyborgAnon
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

For what its worth the volume issue has been a problem since the S3. Just clear your app cache every 5 songs or so it will help 😳😳🥺

0 Likes
circuitdh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Wish clearing cache helped (I would automate that), but it doesn't 😭

0 Likes
tcr1985
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

You need to assign the volume up and down config for capacitive touch controls. Turn volume all the way up by touch whichever side you assign it too. Then, once volume is at 100% for touch controls, use physical volume control buttons on phone to adjust.

Samsung_DfMXyWA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

You can turn ur ear bud up on phone and as well on the ear buds themselves by holding the right hear bud.doing so u will slow hear a beep continue to beep the will make a different tone whe. At peak level.

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@circuitdh 

Right, definitely try your friend's buds.  Do you have another device registered in Galaxy Wearable app?  

1) If buds is the only device that you use in Galaxy Wearable, then I would suggest you to try and remove the app and also remove other apps that uninstall process prompts you too. 

2) Unpair/remove buds from your phone's BT settings

3) Now restart your phone. 

4) Reinstall Galaxy Wearable app from Galaxy Store

5) Setup buds again via Galaxy Wearable app

0 Likes
userLC6VfBi96o
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just got my Galaxy Buds today, charged them, paired them to my phone (Galaxy S7 Edge), and the right earbud is so faint it mine as well not be playing anything. I have restarted them, unpaired and repaired them, and nothing is working so far. Help would be much appreciated.