JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-14-2020 10:47 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
user3Ek9RMNIC9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Two days ago my galaxy buds became really quiet when I opened them. The volume is at max and I can barely hear anything. I have media sync on, I have left them closed for more than seven seconds, I have reset them five times, and I have done pretty much everything on Samsung troubleshooting. If anyone could help me that would be great. I have had the right earbud become very quiet in the past but it stopped.

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, We'd like to look into this further for you. Please DM one of our moderators with the following information: 

Full Model & Serial Number, Current Firmware version, any ticket numbers you may have, which bud is giving you the trouble? 

0 Likes
john_wissa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can you also help me, please? - because my right Galaxy Bud is really quiet

0 Likes
JoshQ
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi there, You will have to turn up volume on the Buds themselves first. To do this, go into your Galaxy wear app for your galaxy buds. Then go down to touchpad settings. Change your touchpad settings to volume up. Now, using your galaxy buds, turn your volume all the way up. This should do the trick. Let me know how it goes.

0 Likes
user3bYXcT8SYI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Bad quality sound on the left bad. I tried all the ways to solve problems: reset, uninstall application, clean. No damage.  What should I do?

0 Likes
TonyVII
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds

Contact customer support

0 Likes
user3bYXcT8SYI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I wrote support, they recommended me the methods that I had already completed (delete, clean), and then said that they could not help

0 Likes
TonyVII
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try updating the firmware. If not idk, then it might just be that the quality is bad or something damaged the speaker

0 Likes
Ty-Borg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

While I was using my left ear bud, I noticed the audio quality has severely degraded, where all audio sounds really muffled and has a tinny sound. I double checked that nothing in my phone settings is interfering with it. Any ideas?

Samsung_haCxZsp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same thing with me