JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-14-2020 12:18 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, John. Can you please send us a private message with the model, serial number, and current firmware version of your buds? 

0 Likes
userecwYFm4Hd2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right ear bud is very quiet compared to my left and I have tried the trouble shooting that was listed in previous posts.  Please help.  I live these buds.

Samsung_ynVyXZN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes let me play..

0 Likes
userhATQXSldEE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left ear bud has been very quiet for a while now.  Switching ears doesn't change anything.  Cleaning the ear bud thoroughly doesn't change anything.  Reconnecting/pairing doesn't change anything.  How do I get these buds warrantied???

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please private message us your model, serial, and current firmware version please. 

0 Likes
userti0AzjZXDs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi I've had my earbuds a couple of months and all of a sudden the right one has gone very quiet  I've tried all the solutions and not had any luck.

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Please provide the model, serial and current firmware version of your buds via private message. 

0 Likes
userUp0kHPAk1Z
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've followed the steps here http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

I've also cleaned the earbud, and I reset it using the Wear app.

The left earbud will not go above about 30% of the volume of the right one.

0 Likes
userKCcQwb5MmR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue and tried everything. Now I went thru the trouble of getting my warranty verified on my buds, do I really need to call to get a repair/replacement?

0 Likes
userfer6kWbEJk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've been using my galaxy buds for a few months now and I've noticed the right bud has gone almost completely silent and left one is perfectly fine. I've done everything from resetting them, disconnecting them from my phone completely, and even uninstalled the wearables  app and checked my touchpad settings and nothing has worked. 

0 Likes