JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-14-2020 02:10 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
useruo9ZpaJNZ1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you talking about the Samsung wireless ear buds in the black bean shape charging case?

If so how do you update them?

My right ear went out after several months & won't charge inside the case.

You can respond via email please to: <hidden e-mail>

0 Likes
Samsung_jIfRdzM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I actually had this happen with a different pair of bluetooth earbuds (using an iPhone). Just all of a sudden, one day, the left side volume was very low. Tried everything I could think of. Factory reset the phone and the buds but that didn't work. Thought it was the earbuds but it actually turned out to be the bluetooth on the phone. I went to the Apple store where they replaced the phone. After that, the buds worked fine again. So you might want to have your phone bluetooth checked as well.

0 Likes
userLdpc0UwVS0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've only had these guys for a month, and I clean them often too.

The left earbud is fine, but the right earbud is super quiet, even at max volume on my laptop and my Note 8. Hearing adjustments to balance the levels do nothing.

Am I missing something? Or did the bud shatter on itself.

I used them the night before fine, and had the case still resting on the desk. I grabbed em today and no good.

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Please provide the model, serial, and firmware version of the buds via private message. 

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please get back to us as soon as you can.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
jjwa74
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just recently my Galaxy Buds have had an issue where the right bud is very very quiet. I can confirm that the bud is clean, and I've tried troubleshooting options outlined by Samsung itself, and can also confirm they've never gotten near a drop of water. They're model number SM-R170 for the buds and EP-QR170 for the case. I also believe the Serial number is <hidden> but the G is faded and difficult to read. Anything to get them normal again will be awesome because as of now I can't listen with both at the same time.

0 Likes
BouHTX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Had the same problem...... put in your case and charge!!!!

0 Likes
jjwa74
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I did that already and had no luck

0 Likes
YoungTravis1981
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

So my left earbud works perfectly but the right is too quiet to hear basically at all.  I have tried the dynamic sound solution but nothing seems to make it any louder. Please someone help!

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm sorry to hear this. Please send us a private message with the model, serial and firmware version. 

0 Likes