JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 02-20-2020 04:05 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userAXn1KVhMxF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

i can barely hear with the left bud, the right is fine but the left is too low

tried everything from reseting to disable media sync to unpairing and pairing again, cleaned it, charged it but its no use, no matter what i do it won't get the sound up, i even used the find my ear buds option to try to raise its volume up also no use.

0 Likes
userlWVGWLurOv
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

The volume on my left ear bud is too low while the other is normal. This is the second pair of Galaxy buds where this has happened to me. I see tons of posts with people having the same problem, but no fix. I have repaired the buds, reset them in the app, cleaned them, and restarted my phone. Given this has happened twice on different sets of buds and given all the other posts, there is clearly an issue. Can you post a clear fix for me and all the others with the same issue? If the only answer is replacement, you really should make that clear. The only "solutions" require a direct message to the moderator.

Follow up - after speaking with support the ONLY answer ends up being replacement. Unfortunately, my ear buds were a gift, so I don't have the receipt, which apparently is required for them to offer a replacement. With two failures on Galaxy Buds and with Samsung unwilling to replace based on serial number, I am finished with the product. Clearly there is a technical issue that they have not addressed. Very disappointed.

0 Likes
userrfMPF7btwr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

As much as I WANT to love these  quality is absloute trash and I am now on my 3rd pair with the same exact issue. Can't believe I spent more to go with + just to end up with same problem. Time to put in the trash and buy Sony.

usergILaneySxD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yesterday my right headphone started sounding quiter than the left one. I have been looking up solutions to this problem but none have worked so far. I switched headohones to make sure the problem wasn't my hearing and it's not. I reset them, disconnected and reconnected them, I paried them with a different device, I turned on dynamic equalizer, and I cleaned them (as far as I can tell there is no wax buildup). I have had these headphones for about 4 months now and they have worked great up until now. Is there any other solutions that I am missing?

0 Likes
Wallabee09
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hope you find answers to that issue

0 Likes
BookyTwoBirds
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

This has been going on for over a week now. I have had my buds for about a year. I have searched all through the world wide web looking for a solution. All of the recommened solutions I found were no help.

My right ear bud's volume is very low. I have tried everything from resetting to factory default to resetting the blutooth to adjusting Settings>Accessibility>HearingEnhancements>Left/Right Sound Balance and adjusting the balance to the far right to compensate. The problem with the latter was the next day I couldn't hear anything out of my right ear bud at all and my left bud was low. To troubleshoot that problem specifically, I reset the Left/Right balance to the middle (default) and left my buds in their charging case. The next day I tested them out again and it was back to low volume on the right bud - This tells me that the problem isn't the hardware or from it being dirty (which I have cleaned and keep cleaned religously), it's the software/firmware when it was last updated but of course I can't find anyway to roll back the firmware.

My buds came with the promo of preordering the Galaxy S10+

Galaxy Buds (D7AE)

Software Version: R170XXU0ATD3

I've tried paring them with multiple devices (Galaxy S8, ipad, Galaxy S10+) - All with the same problem and all of those devices have been updated to their current OS. I've also tried uninstalling the Galaxy Wearable App. 

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
userAfiTDLv8tI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've tried every possible fix, but the right earbud is still way less quiet. Don't know what to do.

0 Likes
userN8uUYrjiGz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right earbud is significantly quieter than the left one. I've tried resetting them, letting them charge completely, and updating them so far...

0 Likes
userXGsVOsusNq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I can't hear anything out of my right bud.

I tried many things to fix. I ran the find my buds from the app. It did have sound, but very quiet. 

0 Likes
userQKv9sPtzCl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had this same problem. Tried software updates, unpairing and repairing, and nothing worked.

Then I tried cleaning the silver metal grate with a needle (can use a saftey pin as well) and it worked! Turns out it was just earwax, gross but glad the problem is solved 🙂 

0 Likes