JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-24-2020 02:49 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
user7LTXT71hCM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

With the earbuds all the way up, the right bud will be full volume while the left is barely making sound. Blown speaker???

MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, could I have your full model code, serial number, and baseband version via private message: https://bit.ly/2tWAAvS

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_NCPT0aH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have this exact same problem

0 Likes
DoctorJch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Any one else having trouble with sound balance on their galaxy buds, or are my broken...again. it's doing the same thing as the last ones

Samsung_PxgXUkL
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I found out that you have to clean them from time to time take the covers off and use a q-tip to clean them

0 Likes
DoctorJch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've tried both of those and it's still low

0 Likes
dlewis1000
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had my galaxy buds for almost a month now. I purchased from best buy. 

Model SM-R175

About a week ago my right earbud became almost silent. I've tried adjusting the balance in my note10 and it worked for a little bit but now it's back to almost nothing. I've tried impairing them, resetting them, updating the app and headphones. Nothings working so far. I have read through other posts with no luck. 

Anyone have a fix for this?

AtibaW
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hope all is well user5pHSVALwXN

other than your ear bud issue

There are some possible issues that might be causing it such as:

1. Blockage in the Output of the Bud on the speaker grill causing a lower or muffled sound.
  2. Water may have seeped in causing internal damage to device.
  3. The bud itself isn’t calibrated properly

I suggest calling 1-800-Samsung for a mail in repair, if you are under warranty and no physical damage was done to the unit it should be an easy fix. But if you are not there may be a do the repair

*Make sure your galaxy wearables software is up to date*

I hope you found this information useful.

0 Likes
Gaby_Mondrag
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, try resetting the buds and updating the wearable app. Then reconnect them and that should've solved it. If not give 1800SAMSUNG a call and you will ship put the buds and Samsung customer service should be giving you further instruction if they can be fixed or replaced with a new pair.

0 Likes
userkqSN5XUSZ3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yesterday both earbuds were working just fine. Then later in the afternoon I could barely hear the right Earbud. I tried all the fixes given on here and cleaned them. Even reset them to new. Nothing has fixed it and it's really sad as I love using them. Would love some help.

0 Likes