JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-26-2020 12:03 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
BrittanyMunguia
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try using the rest of the batter life of your buds and case, and recharge both to see if it maybe that one bud is getting less charge than the other. I also suggest going back to the Galaxy Wearables app to see the volume controls  for your buds are to you liking for both the left and right bud after getting a full charge on the buds case and buds themselves. 

0 Likes
Valerie_837
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey @user0kcqvOXUUo 

If you have the Samsung Galaxy Buds and the right ear bud sounds low you can try cleaning out the buds. There is guide on Samsung's website called Clean your Galaxy Buds or Icon X   that'll show you how to properly clean your buds.

If that doesn't resolve your issue there is information at the bottom of that guide to help get in touch with Samsung about Warrany information and repair/exchange process if need. 

Hope this helps!

typicalwil
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

For the buds,

I would also try unpairing them via bluetooth after resetting them.

1. Reset buds

2. "Forget" the buds on bluetooth

3. Reconnect Via Bluetooth

4. Re-Pair them to the Phone

See if that works as well and see if theres an update

0 Likes
AtibaW
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hope all is well user0kcqvOXUUo  other than your ear bud issue

There are some possible issues that might be causing it such as:

1. Blockage in the Output of the Bud on the speaker grill causing a lower or muffled sound.
  2. Water may have seeped in causing internal damage to device.
  3. The bud itself isn’t calibrated properly

I suggest calling 1-800-Samsung for a mail in repair, if you are under warranty and no physical damage was done to the unit it should be an easy fix. But if you are not there may be a do the repair

*Make sure your galaxy wearables software is up to date*

I hope you found this information useful.

0 Likes
userS13maoVMMu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had this problem but i solve it you can try to open your case and place you right bud to the left socket about few second and take out and try and see whether it works .

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
jonnycain
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have been using these earbuds for months and now and suddenly the right one become quiet for some reason. I don't know why, I have triee resetting it and that hasnt worked. 

0 Likes
Jbdub1771
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had this problem also. I ended up taking the silver piece off the Bud that's under the rubber ear piece and put the ear piece back on and it fixed it. The piece I took off didn't look dirty like it was clogged but it was blocking the sound.

ANBURob
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Uh can you explain how you did that? 

0 Likes
Jbdub1771
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

i popped the silver piece off with the tip of a boxcutter blade.

0 Likes