Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 04-21-2020 09:45 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Gweed
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

It us the Galaxy buds.

0 Likes
john_wissa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same - My right Galaxy Bud is also really low

0 Likes
GraduateBard97
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ive had my galaxy buds since about chirstmas and when I got the latest update for my phone the right earbud is boarder line silent. Im not blaming the update on the broken earbud, it seems like this issue has exiseted well before the update but its the best time mark I can give. I know its still working because if I max the volume on my phone then I can hear out of it, but then my right one is way to loud. I have unpaired and repaired them, I have reset them, I have turned on dynamic equalizer, I went through a massive process where I opend developer options on the phone and turned off absolute volume (a setting that should be avalible nomrally), and cleaned the outside of the mesh part. I have no idea what to do and cannot find a solution, as my problem doesnt seem to be solved by anythign out there. My only theories are that theres something inside of the mesh and I don't feel confident enought to take apart the earbud and clean it, or something is in my ear, which I know isn't true because I can hear just find out of the ear with other earbuds. Thank you for any answers that are given!

My phone is a note 10 with the latest software
The galaxy buds are running the latest software

Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

DG1790
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

usereCpHu95wzt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, i had the exact same issue. My right bud was almost completely silent even with max volume. I tried cleaning them bud that didnt help me

WHAT WORKED

I left them out of the case to completely drain them of their battery life. When i recharged the buds in the case, they worked perfectly. Completely fixed.

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
ManuelNJCSP
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Sorry to hear that,  If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

0 Likes
Departure
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The left ear bud volume is much lower than the right one. How am I able to fix this or do I need to send them in? 

I got the buds as part of the promotion when I go my S10

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes