JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 06-25-2020 04:47 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userFi7xk4FT6P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I've recently updated my Galaxy Pods and the right ear bud is now faint. There is no wax buildup and I'm reset them already. The dynamic equalizer is turned on and it hasn't helped the issue either.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I would try giving this link here a shot providing additional troubleshooting steps on low sound quality issues: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323

0 Likes
userFi7xk4FT6P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi @SamsungJoJo 

I have exhausted all of my options with the link you have provided. Are there any new methods? If not, what are the next steps to resolve this issue?

Thank you. 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

The next step would be to look at repair options. Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

Did you still need help with your issue?

0 Likes
BananaOnAFez
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
While the left earbud is still loud, the right one all of a sudden barely makes any sound i have to really concentrate to hear anything coming out of it
userqoIlImbFz3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Exact thing just happened to me, although it's my left bud that went quiet...  Can't seem to find a fix for it.  Still under warranty, so hopefully Samsung will step up with a fix.

tapdiggity
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Try resetting the buds through the wearable app. It worked for me 🙂.
0 Likes
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
my left bud begins to randomly cut in and out, then starts beeping and cuts out altogether until I put it back in the case to reset it. then it starts doing it all over again
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

Try giving this troubleshooting link here a shot giving additional information on sound quality issues on your Galaxy Buds: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/