JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 08-27-2020 11:18 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
usertWJZcr0vwq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy ear bud will not connect nor does it appear in my galaxy wearables app. I have tried disconnecting, fully charging, uninstalling and reinstalling. It will not allow me update them as both buds have to be connected and it does not show at all. 

0 Likes
useryRtcTTjXZu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
All of a sudden my right ear bud volume maxes out at least 50% lower than the left.  I tried disconnecting, cleaning, restarting my phone and connecting to other devices.  Does anyone have a solution to this? 
0 Likes
KeeKizzle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Atp can I just get a new pair of buds Samsung? I haven't had these buds a year and I've had nothing but issues with them. It all started with the left earbud being super low. From there I did everything that the techs at Samsung told me to do. Nothing changed, so tech after tech sent me through the ringer just to tell me to drive 3 hrs away to get to a Samsung store to have them fix the issue. I have no car, and even if I did I wouldn't do that. Fast forward to today, and here I am waking around listening to one earbud. Who knows when this will mysteriously die out, because it's playing low just like the left one did before it died out. I feel like I was duped into buying a faulty product. I need answers from someone because I want my money's worth.  I don't think it's fair that I turn to you for help with a faulty device and not only do you prove that you can't, but you basically left me with this no options to even get a replacement sent to me. What type of customer service is this?

DaemonQueen
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just bought the Galaxy Buds and finally received them today. I installed the Wearables App today, charged the buds completely. Put the buds in only to find out the left one has no sound. I tried turning on and off the Bluetooth on my phone, put the buds back in the case, and also tried resetting the buds. The left bud is recognized by my phone and responds to touch taps but does not produce any sounds. This is very frustrating since these are brand new.

0 Likes
userNm9FoSipx7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right ear buds stopped working about 20 minutes ago the touch pad works fine I haven't dropped the bud I was in the middle of listening to music and it got quite

0 Likes
vvial
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Need help! When I'm on a call, I can only hear callers on my left ear bud, not both. And when listening to music the right earbud is a very light sound. Not sure if its a setting I turned off or what but can someone please help me fix? 
0 Likes
hfiedler480
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The right bud volume is significantly quieter than the left one. I've tried resetting it, switching over to a nonsamsung device, and cleaning out the buds. But nothing has worked. I've managed so far by switching up the accessibility settings so more sound comes out of the right bud, but it's a hassle and it makes my max volume super low. 

Any help is appreciated. These buds are just a little over a year old.

usercW7DgAbxKH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right ear bud responds to touch and controls but does not play sound while the left does. Will i get a replacement under warranty. 

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

What troubleshooting steps have you tried? Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number so I can look into the warranty status? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
john_wissa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

My Right Galaxy Bud Is Quiet. My Left Galaxy Bud Is Fine.

0 Likes