JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 10-28-2020 12:58 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
SeigiVA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I bought these buds like a month ago and the right earbud just stopped getting any louder. It was working perfectly earlier today, but the right earbud just stopped having any volume after taking them off the charger. I did all (all) the troubleshooting from the last few threads I saw. Not sure what to do with this but can I get some help?

0 Likes
useryQnoN7s9pI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My galaxy buds were working fine until the other day. My volume is all the way up but they are very quite. My right bud barley even works. 

0 Likes
Tulizx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Join the club. Samsung will go out of their way to deny you warranty.

0 Likes
User1801231
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have had the galaxy buds for a year and had this same problem multiple times before. The left bud just has half the volume as the right side one. I had sent my pair back to Samsung and got a new pair and again the same problem. After getting my new pair, I had the same problem and just disconnected and connected to multiple devices like my computer and iPad and watch and phone which fixed it before. I even cleaned em out thoroughly and tried everything but still aren't fixed.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I please have your ticket numbers in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Trevqr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got my galaxy buds a couple of months ago, I attempted the thing that I saw very often where people would set the touchpads to adjust the volume and turned media volume sync off, and that didn't work. I think it may be a hardware issue but im not sure, if anyone has any solutions please help me. 

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are both buds having audio issues or just one side? 

0 Likes
Trevqr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Both buds are having the issue.

0 Likes
Bo0T4ST3R5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The left bud over time got noticeable quiet after a couple months of use. This is the second time it happened Smiley Sad
The first time it happend. I tried to

• clean them
  • media sync
  • adjust the volume using the touchpad

but, none of it worked.

I was able to exchange them for a new pair the first time, but it happened again. I'm starting to wonder if this is common in the galaxy buds.

Any suggestions on what I should do?

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Please send me a private message with the previous Exchange ticket, Your current buds model, serial and software version. 

0 Likes