JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-31-2018 03:22 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
ChefB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Having the same issue with my 2018 iconx.  Started about a week ago

0 Likes
SamsungViv
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just wanted to drop in and check on a few things.

Is this happening (no sound) in both ear pieces? Have you had a moment to check for debris or blockage on the ear buds? Lastly, is the Gear Manager and the device up to date?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user5n2QBFh5bc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Not both ear pieces just the left one. According to the prior posts there seems to be a natural sound barrier being created by the adhesive utilized in manufacturing to keep the black filter/screen in place. My concern is that by cleaning and or submerging the screen in hot water this will render the screen unsecure and ultimately result in it becoming dislodged or possibly end up in someone's ear canal which sounds pretty dangerous. 

What would you suggest as this sounds like a design flaw..? Also can you reference your support database to see if there are more cases with this issue and see if there is a safer workaround or fix that doesn't involve removing the screen? 

0 Likes
user5n2QBFh5bc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am sure Samsung has more cases with this problem. Should we be bringing to the Samsung Store for replacement or are the replacements going to have the same issue? 

0 Likes
userPnfwHS0Bzn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, 

My Samsung Gear X left ear bud has gone out as well and I would like to know what's gonna be done to fix this problem that so many people are having with this left ear bud? Can somebody please tell me what to do about this problem? I don't even know how to clear the adhesive you're talking about off of the screen because I don't want to damage it any further! Samsung should give everyone with this problem a new headset and take these defective ones back because this problem shouldn't be happening.  Please give me some advice as to what I should do.  Thank you. 

user5n2QBFh5bc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes Gear Manager & device are up-to-date

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds

@user3bx7NQHhoj, thanks for getting in touch, have you tried the steps suggested above?

Just wanted to drop in and check on a few things.

Is this happening (no sound) in both ear pieces? Have you had a moment to check for debris or blockage on the ear buds? Lastly, is the Gear Manager and the device up to date?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SamsungViv
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Checking in to see how things are going.  🙂

0 Likes
userYB067UKigT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

How is your company not seeing that clearly there's an issue? I've swapped my pair 3 times for the same issue and everytime the right side goes out. I take such good care of them too, but it feels like if I sneeze somehow theyret not going to work . Now I'm going to have to rely on your warranty exchange process and hope to God you don't "try to fix it" and have this happen again a couple of weeks later.

0 Likes
Kreliss
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just ask for your money back, this is not going to get resolved without taking the earbuds apart.

0 Likes