JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 02-28-2018 10:59 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userzs09a3lbSt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Botsok wrote:
I bought mine today, actually I am using it for about an hour now and the left buds keeps on dropping randomly...

Like a screeching sound for about 1 to 3 secs. then it will continue to play the music I am listening to...

I guess I am going to return this to Samsung store where I bought it... So that I've been thinking of buying this since December and now I got an issue after finally getting one....

Having this same issue....literally just got the headphones via mail yesterday. Any fixes, or do I need replacements already?

0 Likes
useruFWWCcG8US
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've been using my gear iconx 2018 for a while now without any problem. But this morning when I connected it to my phone and play music, the sound is comming out from the phone and not on the buds even if its connected. The tap gestures are still working (Play/Pause, Next, Prev). I already tried reconnecting, resetting the buds. Kindly assist. Thanks!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
SamsungViv
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

@useruFWWCcG8US

You mentioned that you tried reconnecting and resetting. Have you tried pairing them to a different device to see if they are working the same way with more than one device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user60qym42P4y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

It's obviously not anyone's phone causing this issue. Can we get a real fix instead of the ol' "Have you tried turning it off and back on again" kinda response?

SamsungViv
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

If troubleshooting doesn't help then reaching out to the place of purchase for an exchange is always an option as well. @user60qym42P4y

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userTgXwnD34zs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Resetting them, reinstalling the earbuds to your phone, etc. doesn't work!  The only thing that has worked (on my 4th pair) is removing the screen and removing the white film.  They sound so good now!  I don't know if I will have the problem with the right (the right went out on my first pair), but if I do I will do the same exact thing. 

userfQTpt4deky
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I hope you all know that the white film was there to prevent any moisture from leaking into the earphone. So by removing the waterproof seal we now have not sweatproof/ waterproof ear bud. Thank you again for this great fix Samsung. 

0 Likes
usergNDH8cFwgW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey guys, this happened to me on the left ear, and it made really upset. As I was reading through this forum, I tried several troubleshooting steps. And I managed to actually fix it without taking it apart. It seems to me that the problem was around which earbud was the "master" I had the right as the master, and the left went low volume. I switched it to the left as master and lo and behold the sound came back after a while like magic... dunno if this is an actual universal fix though just thought I'd share, no one else mentioned it. So yeah they work fine now, and I switched back to right as the master. Will report if the problem comes back.

The steps to switch masters:

Go into Gear app, go to settings tab, click on "Exercise" settings, click "exercise earbud" and switch it to the earbud that is having the issue.

userGFI0fHnTYH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes! This worked for me. Thanks!!

0 Likes
userSduL38TLCZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So if the white little rubber piece is not replaced and covered by the little black screen, does that cause them to not be water(sweat) resistant any longer. Every time I put the little white rubber piece back in , it drowns out the sound.