JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-02-2018 01:13 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Tavo323
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Cleaning won't void warranty, but we are not just talking about cleaning... We are talking about removing the white paper like substance under the black screen...

0 Likes
user4f9eDUhciM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

It happened to me on the right ear bud. I started thinking to remove white membrane.

Somehow, I concerned that it won't work.

Can anyone confirm that removing white membrane works 100%?

0 Likes
user54p5KyHxj3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

What is the white film for? I've read a few time that removing it will help. Will removing this void the warranty or remove any feature like the sweat resistance?

0 Likes
usersucygq1CjG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can you let me know what everyone is talking about when they say they removed the black screen? A little lost here 😞

0 Likes
Aistayqaz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Worked like a charm. Thanks dude.

0 Likes
userIjdihlJz3Q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Well these suck. I regret Taking my Sony buds back now. These are terrible seems now its an ongoing problem with these buds. Except its the right one. Seems I have to do a hard scrape on the Lens. Should not have to do this.

Samsung I will be returning these!

user7uG5cdc7dn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I made an account so i could chime in. I'm on pair number 2. The first pair lasted about 1 week and then i started getting the low volume in the right earpiece issue. Hard reset. Re paired the device, etc tried all the fixes. On pair number 2 and they broke my first run. Exact same issue, my right earbud only produces very very low volume. Extremely extremely upset at this situation. These cost me $249 canadian. How in christ's sake did this kind of problem make it through to production units. Samsung, fix this now. I suspect this is a massive issue across the board with these earphones. Unreal... 

usermzUQAJ7aTX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Bought mine from Amazon and as soon as I mentioned the right ear bud volume issue they didn't argue and said they'd send me a refund etc.  Sounds to me like a widespread issue.  Doubt I'll be buying another pair from Samsung...

Update:  too good to be true, Amazon charged me 30 dollars for "restocking fees" even though I bought them 3 months ago which is the time where a lot of users are going through the same thing and the warranty is still valid.

0 Likes
userqfJa0lFpgr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

This worked for me! Thanks so much for your detailed breakdown. It helped me not freak out that I was doing it wrong. And to think, I actually went to the doctor because I thought my ear was the problem. 

0 Likes
Darrin Rich
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Worked for me. 

Thanks

0 Likes