JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 04-10-2019 03:04 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@linkboy I believe these troubleshooting steps will assist with your issue?

linkboy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just reset them again and now the left earbud isn't outputting anything at all.

I'm at a complete loss as to what's going on.

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@linkboy Have you tried these steps here?

linkboy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have, they're still having the same problem.

Thank you for all the help, btw

linkboy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Some more info. 

When I put the right earbud in the case (so it disconnects), the left one starts working again. However, the second I pull the right bud out, the left one stops working.

So they appears to be doing what Samsung_6iUDdj7's are doing.

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

Did you receive these as part of the promotion or did you purchase them separately?

linkboy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

They were purchased at a T-Mobile store. 

I'm still on a Note 8, so I didn't take part in the promotion.

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

userG6yO3GRdjO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi I'm having the exact same problem, the right is very quite untried everything from cleaning it to resting it nothing has worked, is there anyway to fix this

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you checked your touchpad settings to make sure the bud wasn't accidentally turned down that way?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.