JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 07-10-2019 02:22 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
usermwbVxTYE0C
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Anyone happen to find a fix for this, if it can be fixed? 

Same issue but with the right bud. Worked perfectly fine yesterday morning, put them away in the case and then went to use them again and no sound from the right... Both buds show connected, and respond to the touchpad..

userTb1yMgqCSA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Sometimes if you use mono hearing and then try to put a second earbud in later u might still only get sound out of one ear. Sometimes u have to take them out and put them in ur ears together. Other than that its just making sure ur ears are clean and if u need to, take off the rubber earpieces and clean those as well as the speaker part on the buds.

0 Likes
usermwbVxTYE0C
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have tried making sure to put them in together. Reset them, cleaned them, removed BT connection and re-added. No luck with anything. 

0 Likes
userRnHrUju0T9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue. It's usually fine if I leave it in the case for a while but it'll happen again about once every week or two. There gonna be an update to fix this?

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userRnHrUju0T9 What troubleshooting steps have you already tried so I won't have to repeat?

0 Likes
userFFdjSi3BO0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've just found a solution. I held a sensor panel for a while and made buds louder. And yes, you should adjust (in the app) holding  the  touch panel to increase the volume

0 Likes
user0bCibThT0g
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem starting last week and still. No sound on the left ear. Respond to touch but no sound. Put it back to the charging case and pull it out will make it work again. Very annoying.  Just had it over 2 weeks ago.

0 Likes
userbwtQLCn4v4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

im having the same issue. i got the buds free with the s10 left ear stopped playing sound. I've had them since May but this is my first time using them. 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userbwtQLCn4v4 What troubleshooting steps have you already tried as we don't want you to have to repeat them?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Chgotina
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm on my second pair of buds that was exchanged out. Audio is muffled, anyone else with this issue? Software update didn't help