JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 07-12-2019 02:21 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userH7f4KAj4p5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am also having the same issue, I have only had my galaxy buds for a few months and the recently the right side suddenly became very quiet 

userG6yO3GRdjO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the exact same problem even after replacing them

userYjv9jAf6pn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same problem. Samsung, why are you deleting threads on this problem? You need to fix this, not hide it! Why does the OP post say "Solved!" when there is absolutely no solution here?!!!

userf1IN8VKggy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I was having the same problem but I managed to solve it! I downloaded sound amplifier from Google which gets added to your accessibility settings. From there you can enable left and right adjustment and mess around with the sliders. I managed to get it to a point where the buds we're at the same volume again. I attached a picture with what my settings were set to but yours could need different settings.Screenshot_20190702-135904__01.jpg

useriamQWLxvxb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
does not work with Galaxy Buds....only used for Wired Earphones
useriamQWLxvxb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

@linkboy Did anything happened after sending private message?

usery1e2IjFBvO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having exactly the same problem, i've trawled through all the messages to see if there is a solution but there isn't one, so does anyone have a way to fix them before I put them in a drawer, never to be seen again!

bkerdave
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'v got the same issue left bud is working great, right one is really quiet?

HeroDM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same exact problem. 

Right bud is almost unhearable.

usercjSt9FzaD9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem. What can I do?