JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 08-13-2019 07:25 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@usera8gCPnzgm2 Please send a private message with your full model code and serial number. http://bit.ly/2NOMOfT

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userAgXLPMXt5j
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Im having the same problem with my buds, I haven't had them for a full week and the left earbud plays no sound but responds to touch. Seems like this is a pretty common problem.

0 Likes
userSg79xD9Rdn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

samsung rei uses the copy and past much too often.  No fixes at all for this and they wont give me a replacement on either of the 2 sets I own.  Pathetic support for pathetic devices

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi there, our engineers are currently looking into this symptom and as soon as we hear back from them we will be updating the boards publicly with the fix. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userUDuABT88cZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also got the buds free with my S10 and the right ear stopped playing sound, but responds to touch. The software's updated, tried a full reset and re-pair, etc. Nothing works. Is there a fix? Warrantable?

0 Likes
userDFPgk52iLH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I too have galaxy buds with only the right ear working correctly but the touch still works, I really enjoy using them but I have to use wired because of it

0 Likes
userL0HUTsFg0Y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have a new pair of buds having volume issues as well who can I address about the situation 

0 Likes
usernaFlgivY45
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also have the same issue.  Was working one day the next the leftover is not working...or it's so low you cannot hear it.  You can pause and play from it.  That's all

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Could you check the volume level within the touch control menu? 

0 Likes
userBFC1AXGI3o
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am also having the same problem with my left ear bud after buying them about 2 months ago.

0 Likes