JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 11-01-2019 02:47 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userOXlTA6RPAd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

It worked!

0 Likes
userOXlTA6RPAd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks btw

0 Likes
userVqoPIM3UVA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, 

My left earbud does not go have good volume anymore.

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out! I am sorry to hear of your concern. Have you tried all of the troubleshooting here? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Blackpink
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I was in love with these until my left earbud keeps losing sound as well, it's ridiculous, I have to put them back in the case for a few min and reconnect

0 Likes
userdBZYRXPXch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, so today as I'm putting on my ear buds I relasized my left one is a lot quieter then my right one. My right earpiece has good levels but my left earpiece is very soft and quiet! How do i fix it?

0 Likes
0b1silvia
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have experienced the same thing except it's both earbuds

0 Likes
Samsung_FG9fni7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would guess you need new headphones. Idk I've never experienced that problem

0 Likes
Alex123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Call and have them replaced that's what I did

0 Likes
userIx4zU8bogf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

Is it possible if I lost my left earbud and have it replaced by another left earbud that was bought from another person who lost his/her right ear bud?