JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 11-10-2019 07:10 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just to clarify, are you wanting to know if your purchase another Galaxy bud from someone will you be able to pair them?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userIx4zU8bogf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, yes. Would you know if that would be possible?

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there @userIx4zU8bogf,

Thanks for reaching out, You would need to purchase a new pair.

You can purchase a new pair from https://www.samsung.com

Hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
JOSEPHPATTERSON
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yeah but but paying for a new pair.. sorry

0 Likes
userXojpb8FJye
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had my Galaxy Buds for 7 days and on the 6th day, the left ear just stop playing sound. I have seen youtube videos mentioning to clean out the ear part, but I have had it for 6 days and that can not be the problem. Plus I do not want to take it apart in case that removes the warranty?

The right bud works fine, no issues. I do not know if it is an update issue, or a speaker issue in the left bud itself. I know the left bud is connected, because the touch works, plus it is read at 100% battery power on the app. 

I have tried the 7 sec reset, I have tried completely removing the bluetooth connection and re-adding, I have tried restarting my phone after disconnecting the buds and then re-connecting, I have tried turning on dual audio.

When I use find my airbuds only the right bud beeps, the left does not. 

It seems like there is some sort of sound issue, more so than a connection issue in my opinion, but I am no expert, please help.

Kostya
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have a similar issue, a bud is in, but it doesn't respond to tuch, but it's playing music.

0 Likes
userlGWBLttFi3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userXojpb8FJye 

I had a very similar situation, and I now mine is RESOLVED.

In my example, I simply put both buds back in the case and put on charge for about 5 minutes. This seems to have resolved my "no audio" issues for now.

0 Likes
userlha76xiq9D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Can like y’all just do an update to fix this because everything works fine in the left bud except for hearing 😂 like touch is great and on the right one so wassup like frzz i barely had these for 2 months so like can y’all do it ???
0 Likes
usernaFlgivY45
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi..I have exactly the same thing.  Was working in the morning...on the way home from work..the left ear stopped working....I can play and pause but no sound.  Then after a reset it's now on both

0 Likes
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

And just to confirm, is the software up-to date on both buds?

0 Likes