JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 12-03-2019 07:49 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@TheGrandMaster Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userZ0s15x2BQ7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine is the right as well. 

0 Likes
user8A7g88ldGM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I was reading another thread and we have to contact Samsung and they will send another pair

0 Likes
ShadowArtist201
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Clean it? I have the IconX, and you can replace the little speaker meshes on them. Those meshes get clogged up over time and can block your sound.

TheGrandMaster
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Looking at the message isn't clogged

0 Likes
ShadowArtist201
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

It wouldn't hurt to replace it anyway. You get like 12 or 16 of the replacement meshes.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you are having an issue with the sound quality with one or both of your ear buds, please send a private message with the model code and serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userxhz68h3W1R
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have done every troublenshooting in all the posts on this and nothing is working. All was fine Friday and I didnt use my buds again til today and sound out of left you can not hear unless the phone is all the way up. Right side works fine.  I have had them for almost 30 days 

userv3yn390xBe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem but with the right one.

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey guys!

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

0 Likes