JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 12-04-2019 01:22 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

@NoSanaNoLife

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

userdyxJKLsZv3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Im experiencing the same issue. Was just listening to music yesterday and my right headphonr went real low and hasnt been right since i have tried to reset repair and everything this is crazy

NobleFern
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yep, I have the same issue on the right earbud only. I've tried everything in the troubleshooting on this page. It happened suddenly about a few weeks ago.  I've even tried unpairing and pairing them again but nothing works.

Hartzy34
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've been trying all the fixes in this thread and I'm still having the same issue.  Right earbud is very low volume, left ear is great.  Seems to have happened after the latest software update, maybe?

Options
Galaxy Buds

That did not work, my right earbud is significantly quite than my left earbud. Just recently started having this issue.

BS67
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I bought samsung earbuds for my husband less than a year ago. So I contacted Verizon and they told me only a three month warranty. Sound in one ear went lower noticeably lower . I would think samsung would at least cover it .
0 Likes
JasonRoBear
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
My Galaxy Buds Live worked perfectly, until they didn't. My left bud works fine, but the right bud is barely audible. I used to wear them daily, until this problem started happening, they were put aside for my Bose.... until today, I tried again without success.
0 Likes