JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-29-2020 08:58 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,416 Replies
userYaBWbWzEG9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
how do you get the screen to stay?
0 Likes
userOxxzLBGjkd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

i have a question regarding the suggested fix by samsung.... has Samsung actually tried and tested this fix? or does Samsung actually use their products to see first hand the issue we are all having? or does Samsung use Apple products instead?

0 Likes
user1HIiWNNU51
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Adding my two cents in...I too was having the same issue with my left earbud faintly working, while the right worked fine.  I can vouch that the removal of the white film under the black screen did indeed fix this problem.  I've had my headphones for about 6 months.  Samsung may have a design flaw that they'll want to look into.  Thank you for the posts in this thread that led to this resolution. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds

@user1HIiWNNU51: Thank you for sharing

0 Likes
user3NTQzsKhV8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi Mr. LARRY BYRD10.. I have a simple question. I remove the Black Screen of my Earbuds (Samung Gear Icon X) both of them except the white one (second earbuds - left and right).. Only the Black Screen, now, I'm worried.. does it mean that it will remove the water resistant quality if i remove the white protector (second to the black screen).? .. Thank You..

0 Likes
Nyrmetros
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue with my iconx 2017 (2018)?  The left ear bud volume is so low that I can barely hear it. Right ear bud is fine. 

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you only tried these troubleshooting steps?

0 Likes
user3DhFtgUqAE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also have the similar issue and the worst part is I used Galaxy buds no more than 1 day. I have tried the 7 sec reset, unpair bluetooth, restarting phone etc. Is there any solution to this issue? It's really annoying since I'm a heavy Samsung user, it's really disappointed . Please help. 

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@user3DhFtgUqAE  A replacement of the buds will be needed. Will you please send a private message with the model code and serial number of your buds? http://bit.ly/2NOMOfT

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usera8gCPnzgm2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

im having the same issue. i got the buds free with the s10 left ear stopped playing sound after a week. what do i do?

0 Likes