JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-29-2020 08:58 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,416 Replies
userdUW9AF4nDB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I need help with this problem as well

0 Likes
userA96thPSrpL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@SamsungRei hey i have the same problem 

0 Likes
userjhCGIIw8cs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also have the similar issue and the worst part is I used Galaxy buds no more than 1 day. I have tried the 7 sec reset, unpair bluetooth, restarting phone etc. Is there any solution to this issue? It's really annoying since I'm a heavy Samsung user, it's really disappointed . Please help. 

0 Likes
userDgkBEgOWFB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Resetting the buds using the Wear app restored sound in my left bud. Problem solved.

0 Likes
useraZuE0XM7HF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have this exact same issue with my left galaxy bud. The headphone is clean.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@useraZuE0XM7HF Have you tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned previously in this thread?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
HenryNghiem
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I too having the same issue.  Only the right bud is connected, and I tried all possible methods.

0 Likes
userVo6dgfjqgl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Im having the same problem. Whats the solution?

0 Likes
user19U3xOXAIF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello @userXojpb8FJye  @userq7f4HtaNMl  @userTaJLdl2S0y  @userUQEcZGbizK @userLctatgfkVg  @samsungcole https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/12  @https://us.community.samsung.c... I am having this very se issue.  They are new out of box,  and only the left will be recognized  by device .  I've been trying to find a solution but have hit dead end with samsung customer service. This is a last before I return my  note 10 plus and ear buds.   So please get back to , I have 72 hours to return my pur

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, give this link a shot: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/ If this doesn't help I recommend giving the suggestion @djw9281nd2 recommended a try.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes