cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy ear buds keep disconnecting in between calls

My galaxy ear buds keep disconnecting in between calls, music for every 30 mins. I have to reconnect again. I tried to clear cache in bluetooth, unpair repair, uninstalled reinstalled. 

Still i don't have solution. Kindly help

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy ear buds keep disconnecting in between calls

Hi userjBIRoKDamM,

I apologize you are having this issue with your Galaxy Buds. I see that you pretty much have tried a lot of troubleshooting steps. Have you tried to reset network settings? If not, try these steps:

Go to SettingsGeneral and ManagementResetReset Network Settings> Reset.

This action will reset all WiFi networks you previously have joined, bluetooth devices you have paired and any Mobile Data settings. 

If still experiencing this issue go to your Galaxy Wearable App and update the software on the Buds. 

To do this:

Open Galaxy Wearable App>  About earbuds Update earbuds softwareDownload and install.

If none of these works, try contacting Samsung Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG. I recommend having your receipt in hand, since they might ask for proof of purchase. 

Hope this helps & have a wonderful day!

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi ,

Thank you for your quick response. I tried it. It was not getting disconnected for 10 mins, Again  it is getting disconnected over calls. What is the other option?

Regards,

Shree

Highlighted
Product Expert

@userjBIRoKDamM 

hey sorry to hear about your galaxy buds! have you tried letting the battery die on both buds and charging case before re doing the pairing process? seems to have helped a users with the same experience. 

hope this helps! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi Brain,

I did everything, still the issue is continiouing. What is the other option? How to drain the battery in both the buds? Could you please help?

Regards,

Shree

Highlighted
Constellation

Dear All,

Pls help with solution for me. I hear that there is no solution for this issue. Kindly advise.