Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy buds ios app request still waiting

Galaxy buds ios app request still waiting

Highlighted
Constellation

will there be an ios app for galaxy earbuds?

I am really surprised that there is no ios app for galaxy ear buds. It is not mentioned on their website and on any platform it is sold. How can samsung sell the features without even giving control ?

Very much disappointed

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: will there be an ios app for galaxy earbuds?

Hello, sorry to hear you are having this issue. Such an app has been developed for the new Galaxy Buds+, but unfortunately no iOS phone app is available for the original Galaxy Buds.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy buds ios app request

Dear Samsung,

Great job with the galaxy earbuds. I love them. It's my first time owning a Samsung product at this price range and oh boy I'm recommending this bad boy to my friend and family. But that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement.

As an iPhone owner myself, I'm having trouble using galaxy buds. Whenever I'm in the gym I often have to take my earbuds off to hear what people are saying and the buds due to their size are very prone to slipping off from my hands. I've had many occasions where I almost dropped and even crushed it. And as you're aware  I'm unable to use the Ambient Sound feature because it only exists in the Galaxy buds app on Android. It's a pity really... I feel like they are excellent from a price/performance point of view and have the potential to become the market leader. But I feel like the lack of such features is really holding the galaxy buds back. For me, it still is a great product but for other potential buyers/ios users, it may be a big turn off. Especially when persuading them to let go of their "Apple addiction". 

So please, do us a favor and develop a new app for galaxy buds or update the already-existing Samsung Galaxy Watch app on ios to integrate with galaxy buds. Give this great product the glorious place it deserves. Smiley Very Happy Waiting to hear good news from you!

Regards.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds ios app request

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

There is a lot of user community waiting for galaxy buds app on iOS ...appreciate an update for the wearable app on iOS to support buds 

Highlighted
Constellation

hey there samsung,

i second this. It's great that you have an app already for the Buds+ but disappointed that the app doesn't work for the original Buds. I too am an Apple user, but prefer these Buds over the AirPods, but it's sad I cannot control any settings on my iPhone. 

please update the the existing watch or Buds+ app to INCLUDE the original Buds as well. 

cheers, 

Highlighted
Constellation

iOS app for Galaxy Buds?

Why is there not more attention from Samsung developers for the buds? We need an iOS app for these. You are missing out on a lot of sales. I am going to take mine back to the store since Samsung can't get it together... 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: iOS app for Galaxy Buds?

I think I'll do the same and in the future avoid Samsung all together.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: iOS app for Galaxy Buds?

Bought them before finding out that there is no app for iOS. But it usually seems to be advertised as simply "iOS compatible"...yeah, but that's an incomplete description. How about adding, "compatible with limited functionality".

I want to like them, but I also want to control EQ in an app and volume on the buds.

But now that the buds+ is coming out, these things are never getting an app.

I'm returning them to Costco.