cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy earbuds don't have Apps support on IOS platform

Galaxy Wearable app is only available on andorid,while according to your website, it's name is galaxy watch for IOS, but the thing is that only supports the watch not including the  galaxy buds.  Could you solve it or update the app to make the ios user the same experience ?

79 REPLIES 79
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Lol unfortunately that will never happen just like when y...

But  Apple has its own iwatch.  while samsung has the same product  galaxy watch,  which could be support by the app called Galaxy watch on the IOS platform.  So why the earbuds couldn't have a app to support.  I don't understand. Also a lot of earbuds provider like jabra , Jbl do have its own apps on both android and ios platform.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user2B01P1uHJU you would also use the Galaxy wearables app for the Galaxy buds.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

But how ? You don't have this app on  ios platform, I mean apple store.  If I use a android phone,  of course I know I can use this app.

Highlighted
Constellation

Good day!, I would just like to say as a student I would really like if you guys could add the galaxy wearables app on ios BTW love the galaxy buds!!

Highlighted
Supernova

@Thabo wrote:

Good day!, I would just like to say as a student I would really like if you guys could add the galaxy wearables app on ios BTW love the galaxy buds!!

That would be good, but even if some one connects AirPods to android phone, there are no settings for airpods on android either, but on apple there are.

Highlighted
Constellation

Highlighted
Constellation

Just like apple doesn't allow or support there app for an...

Just like apple doesn't allow or support there app for android devices..... there in competition they won't make it easy for competing consumers to use there products on alt devices

Highlighted
Constellation

I found these apps dont improve quality for the earbuds a...

I found these apps dont improve quality for the earbuds anyway for most companies

Highlighted
Galaxy

Deal with it. It's for Samsung and not Apple.

Deal with it. It's for Samsung and not Apple.