Original topic:

Galaxy left ear bud not showing up

(Topic created: 09-23-2021 12:07 AM)
userjhsPfJDeYN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Out of the blue my left ear galaxybud+ stopped working. I've unpaired and shut my phone off multiple times. My case and the headphone are clean. I also pressed and held down both headphones to reset it.  

I let the case and heaphones charge overnight. Recently, I tried charging just the left one. The case was at 100% but now is dead.  Still the left ear piece doesn't work or show up on the app. 

6 Replies
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Bluetooth codec? Do you know yours?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
Try resetting the earbuds themselves and reset the app
0 Likes
userOzDkYvVzwH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the same problem with the left ear as well!!!
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are having connectivity problems with the left Bud. If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds Pro, or Gear IconX earbuds, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue. Try these steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

Please let me know if this helps. 

userOzDkYvVzwH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thank you for your reply. I will try these steps, hope it works
0 Likes
Cbudpro
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
There is a software issue as mine has done this several times. End up reseting the ear buds, unpaired and reinstall the wearable app. It seems to be caused by the buds being low on charge and carrying them around. The right gets fully charged & the left then fails to be recognized. Just my theory.
0 Likes