JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 03-03-2020 09:53 AM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
Pouya_Mehraban
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi

Mybe the battery is die and you must be show in change the battry if you have a last version softwer aupdate and i think is defective.

0 Likes
userg3LFcKQt3f
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Galaxy ear bud battery can be defective? so try and replace the battery?

0 Likes
xnachopop
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got the same problem, one got an update and the other one stop working!

No solucion exists for this just use the warranty.

0 Likes
userVA2nSto8mc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I charged both buds last night and the left one still does not come on. It still shows the red light being on when the right ear bud is out, but will not come on. 
I double checked the sensors on back and made sure nothing was blocking or coating them so as to not allow charging to occur. 

image.jpg

Ozaustin
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try making sure the containers for charging are clean on both the buds and the case if that doesn't fix the problem try factory resetting the buds . I think you can do that through the app. And if non of that works call customer support

0 Likes
userVA2nSto8mc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

will do thanks 

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userVA2nSto8mc I will be happy to assist with your concerns. Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging case? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
userPqxOgkp4vB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Received as a Christmas gift, recently the left ear bud died and now it wont charge. I've cleaned the earbud and charging case. I'm use the cable it came with to charge. I've tried to reset them 100 times and nothing has worked! 

Please help!! 

Shmop
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had this exact same issue with earbuds that were less than a month old. I contacted Samsung support through the members app and explained the situation (in a calm respectful manner), and they ended up replacing my earbuds with a brand new set. It took about 2-2½ weeks for the exchange process but I ended up with a pair that don't have this issue now.

0 Likes
userPqxOgkp4vB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you! 

0 Likes