JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 03-03-2020 09:06 PM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can you elaborate on the troubleshooting done?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Ktmguy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same as many others, left bud wont charge.  Any help?

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I will be happy to further look into this for you.

What troubleshooting steps have you tried regarding this?

0 Likes
userddZ22Efj7A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left galaxy bud suddenly stopped working and the right one works perfectly fine. I got these as a christmas present and they were ordered on Amazon.  Also when I try to charge it, I leave it in for a while and the indicator still stays red for the left one but is normal for the right. Please help.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently? Do you notice any damage to either connector on the buds or the charging case for the left Galaxy bud?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userg3LFcKQt3f
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

I have been dealing with the same issue. i only use the ear buds at work and will only stay on top of my desk or in the case when not in use. Can you please assist?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userg3LFcKQt3fuserg3LFcKQt3f Thank you for that information. I would recommend an accessory exchange. Can you please provide me with your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
userddZ22Efj7A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Sent a PM

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userg3LFcKQt3f Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently? Do you notice any damage to either connector on the buds or the charging case for the left Galaxy bud?

0 Likes
userg3LFcKQt3f
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

i dont see any damage and and im very good at taking care of them. only use at the office and have not left the office since i bought them a few months ago. when i try to install software i get a notice saying i need to connect to earbuds. on the app it shows the battery life for the right bud and the left bud has exclamation mark.

0 Likes