cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Ledt bud not changing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring. It sounds like a hardware issue.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They will send you an exchanged new pair once this whole process is completed, as long as the device is still in warranty and has no physical/liquid damage. Everything will be explained in the phone call once you call the call center.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Right Galaxy Bud Dead

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I have a pair of galaxy buds and they both worked just fine until the other day i open my buds case to only find that my right earbud is dead. It wont hold a charge or anything... please help if you can. I have tried every tip i can find and none have worked.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Right Galaxy Bud Dead

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring. It sounds like a hardware issue.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. If it has been more than a year, there may be an out of warranty charge and this will all be explained in the phone call.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Right Galaxy Bud Dead

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Left Earbud Dead Battery

JUMP TO SOLUTION

About two days ago, I had used my earbuds until they ran out of battery and left them in the case since. The following day I took them out to use but noticed that the left earbud wasn't charged at all, even though the case's charging light turned on. Whenever I take out the left earbud and leave the fully-charged right earbud in the case, the charging light turns green while whenever I leave only the left earbud in, the charging light turns red as if it was charging the earbud- however the left earbud appears to not charge at all and fails to connect to any device.

I've tried resetting the earbuds while they were connected to my phone but nothing seems to have changed with the left earbud- it still remains dead and the mobile app says that the left earbud is disconnected. Unfortunately, I can't even update the earbuds' software version (R170XXU0ATA2) because that requires having both of them connected.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy Buds Left Earbud Dead Battery

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They will send you an exchanged new pair once this whole process is completed, as long as the device is still in warranty and has no physical/liquid damage. Everything will be explained in the phone call once you call the call center.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy Buds Left Earbud Dead Battery

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Constellation

Left Galaxy Bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The left of my Galaxy buds is not charging despite my efforts. The case charges the right one but does not even connect to the left anymore. I have cleaned the case and checked for any clear damage and there seems to be none. Also, it wont let me update the software becuase the left bud is only at %5. 

Please help, thanks. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left Galaxy Bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im having the same problem and still cant find the answer. If you found out how to fix the the earbuds please tell me how. Its Its been 2 weeks and my case and right earbud charge but the left one wont. It only shows and exclamation point.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left Galaxy Bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2XBq6KI3QN When did you start experiencing these symptoms? Did your left bud ever charge with the charging case?

@user2XBq6KI3QN and @fernandoooo Are you using the original charging cable that came with the Galaxy buds? Do you experience these symptoms if you trying charging your buds wirelessly?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.