JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 03-25-2020 06:13 PM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
Mikey_75
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello user8bmnvTI5KU,

Sorry to hear about your galaxy buds. The best thing I can recommend is to contact 1-800-726-7864 or https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/  get through with chat support to see what options are available to you. I also found this community post regarding a similar problem. Hopefully this helps.  https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/Galaxy-Buds-Right-earbud-drains-faster-than-the-left...

Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would call Samsung Customer service to check to see if i have warranty . If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
userZTlUrsLGUY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

My right bud is not charging. I have done a reset and followed the suggestions in other forums that have this issue, but it still has not worked.

0 Likes
Adam_W
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi userZTlUrsLGUY,

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Are the charging pins in the case and the earbuds clean?

Do they earbuds charge wirelessly?

Are you using the original cable that came with the buds?

0 Likes
derrickhenry05
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello @userZTlUrsLGUY 

I would also verify, your case and buds are clear of any magnetic interference sources while charging. Sometimes this can cause confusion between the buds and case.

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

0 Likes
userpFw4uQwGG6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have had my galaxy buds for not to long now but my left one has been saying 5% and 10% and even not connecting at times. I have no way to reset it or anything because it needs to be atleast 30% to reset. 

If anyone can help that would be much appreciated

0 Likes
Adam_W
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi  userpFw4uQwGG6,

Inspect to make sure that the charging contacts on the buds and case are free from any dirt, dust or debris.

Do you happen to be using the original charging cable that came with the Galaxy buds and have you tried charging the Galaxy buds wirelessly?

0 Likes