cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left Galaxy Bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Problems started a few days before I posted my comment. Yes it charged in the case before. I use the original cable and I tried with a wire and without. It charges the right earbud just fine. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. I would recommend an accessory exchange. Can I please have your full model number, serial number, and place of purchase in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAdamYes i i am using those methods, i think charging it wont do anything because i think the left earbud is actually broken or defective/disfunctional. 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are experiencing this symptom and the troubleshooting steps have not helped I would recommend an exchange for your buds. You can visit your retailer if you are still within their exchange/return period, however, if you are outside your retailer's exchange/return period, Samsung was your retailer, or you would prefer to go through Samsung please send me a private message with the bud's full model code, serial number, and proof of purchase and I'd be more than happy to assist you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check that the band around the earbud, which holds it in your ear, is properly seated around the earbud with the slot lined up with the tab on the earbud.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem. I have had them for about 3 weeks. The left bud will not charge at all and will not connect to the right or to my phone. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hello my right galaxy buds is not charging. There is a exclamation mark on the rigt earbud when i open the app. Ive tried cleaning the charging case. I cannot reset it because the battery is dead on the right ear bud. hope to hear back soon. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Constellation

Left earbud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Recently my left earbud stopped charging. In the Galaxy wear app it shows a "!" In a orange circle on the left earbud. It shows a red light when its charging but its actually draining the case. Can someone help me fix this i have tried everything.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left bud stoped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Suddenly the left bud started not to gain charge, i was using only his default cable for charging

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left bud stoped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

From the looks of it, this is a problem and it points to poor manufacturing.  Samsung won't help if your device is out of warranty, other than charge you for repair. The cost promotes you purchasing another pair.  Mine were a gift and when I registered them, I was informed the warranty expired Nov. 2019.  So I have a useless pair of ear buds.  And Samsung has not admitted this is a recurring issue.

the left bud light flashes red, and the right stays red and won't charge.  USELESS.

Samsung needs to replace these buds at no cost.  They are horrible.