JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 07-12-2020 02:52 AM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useruY7pl5u1QO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the exclamation mark on my Samsung Wearable app. Also the case on my galaxy buds isnt charging the right headphone. It all happened when I updated the app. The red light indicator still pops up in the case for the right bud but will not charge. I have tried all resetting techniques in the forum discussions. What are the next steps? Do they need to be replaced? Is Samsung fixing this issue with an additional update?

0 Likes
userULd9Aqb8uN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem. My right galaxy ear bud stopped working today. It turns red in the charging case, but doesn't seem to charge regardless of how long it is in. It will not connect to galaxy wear manager on my PC (left side detected though). I just bought these last week. 

0 Likes
userMAgzcRy3lA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, my left ear bud is not charging, we i connect them to he wearable app the left ear bud appears with a exclamation mark and the right ear bud is fully charged. After hours of charging, the green light only flash when the right ear bud is charging alone. @SamsungZell @SamsungRei 

0 Likes
userQtQFDJB3cl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
My right galaxy bud won't charge. Whenever I place the bud in the charging case, the light indicator turns red, meaning it could detect that the bud is there, but it would not charge. The right bud won't also connect to my wearable app so I can't update it. I've tried wiping the sensor using a dry Qtip but it still doesn't work. I've also tried using a different galaxy buds charger but I'm still getting the same result. How could I fix this?
0 Likes
userRC8FsvM5Fn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Only my left samsung earbud doesnt takes a charge

0 Likes
userrZOLXNsB13
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Still I'm not being able to connect it is still showing exclamation mark on right bud. 

Model SM-R170

0 Likes
Samsung_AMRjcVm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Not sure about your video solution but I kept pressing and holding the buds and it looks like the left one is charging now. Thank you.

0 Likes
userFQwVviceCP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Left bud stopped working after a month or so.  Ive used samsung only accessories.  Ive tried resetting, recharging, cleaning pins, and everything else.  Very dissappointed.

0 Likes
userDS1hv3bMYI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So apparently i was using my galaxy buds and later on i put them to charge but after like 3 hours it blinked red so i tested and the wearable app said the left one was 100% dead and I tried everything but my left galaxy bud wont charge, turn on, or even connect to anything! Im honestly very saddend because those were my birthday gift and i loved them so much!

0 Likes