cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left ear bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, my left ear bud is not charging, we i connect them to he wearable app the left ear bud appears with a exclamation mark and the right ear bud is fully charged. After hours of charging, the green light only flash when the right ear bud is charging alone. @SamsungZell @SamsungRei 

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Galaxy Bud Doesn't Work

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My right galaxy bud won't charge. Whenever I place the bud in the charging case, the light indicator turns red, meaning it could detect that the bud is there, but it would not charge. The right bud won't also connect to my wearable app so I can't update it. I've tried wiping the sensor using a dry Qtip but it still doesn't work. I've also tried using a different galaxy buds charger but I'm still getting the same result. How could I fix this?
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still I'm not being able to connect it is still showing exclamation mark on right bud. 

Model SM-R170

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure about your video solution but I kept pressing and holding the buds and it looks like the left one is charging now. Thank you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Left bud stopped working after a month or so.  Ive used samsung only accessories.  Ive tried resetting, recharging, cleaning pins, and everything else.  Very dissappointed.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So apparently i was using my galaxy buds and later on i put them to charge but after like 3 hours it blinked red so i tested and the wearable app said the left one was 100% dead and I tried everything but my left galaxy bud wont charge, turn on, or even connect to anything! Im honestly very saddend because those were my birthday gift and i loved them so much!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same issue as described above.  Left bud charging fine, right bud not charging at all and has exclamation point showing in app.  I am using the original galaxy buds charging case and have it connected to a docking station charging port using the original USB cable as well.  I have been using these buds for about 6 months with no problems until yesterday.  Would really love if someone could provide any recommended solutions.  Hopefully it is not actually a problem with my bud or the charging case.  I don't know of any reason why the bud or charging case would stop working properly though.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried resetting your buds? Give these steps a try: First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried resetting it a couple of times but only the left bud connects to the wearable app.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are unable to connect after resetting your buds give these steps a try.

Go to Bluetooth menu and forget the device

Next, open the Wearables app and unpair the buds from the app

Once unpaired, uninstall and reinstall the Wearables app

Then reconnect the device to the phone like it was connecting for the first time

Another good thing to always check is to make sure the connections are free of debris or anything that would hinder the contacts from touching properly. You can use the following link for some good maintenance/ cleaning steps.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/sm-r170-galaxy-buds-clean-the-earbuds/

If after performing this and your symptoms still persist, send me a private message with your model code and serial number so I can assist you further.