Original topic:

Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

(Topic created: 06-15-2018 05:47 AM)
Johnny007
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi team,

I was using my Gear IconX 2018 on a walk today and after about 5 minutes of walking and listening to music, there was a beeping sound in the left ear piece that went off every 4-10 seconds. It would be different everytime. I touched the ear piece to pause the music and the beeping continued after the music was paused. After standing still for another 40 seconds, the beeping stopped. Then I played my music again and continued to walk, and after 1 minute the beeping started again.

This is very frustrating and I haven't experienced this when I have been sitting at my desk or in bed listening to the ear piceces for hours. Maybe it has something to do with walking/working out while they are being used? Nevertheless, I dislike this very much and hopefully there is a solution. 

Thanks

175 Replies
useryO0ZQMPEmy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
yes. we have all here tired everything. Do you have a pair of these buds? Do you have this problem with latest firmware?
0 Likes
user07i18UIq4b
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had the same issue I updated software reset both buds good up to now it's been 5 days not wierd BEEP! Try that

@useryO0ZQMPEmy wrote:
yes. we have all here tired everything. Do you have a pair of these buds? Do you have this problem with latest firmware?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCat
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you have been over the troubleshooting in this thread to no avail, then a replacement is recommended. You are welcome to call our support line directly at 1-800-726-7864 to look into your options. 

0 Likes
user33vY4I2kB6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I was having the same problem with my icon x but the other day there was a software update. I'm crossing my fingers that this fixed the issue. Do far I've had mines on for an hour and haven't heard the problem. I'm going to go workout like I usually do when the problem starts happening and see what happens. Will report back. 

0 Likes
user33vY4I2kB6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

The issues have seemed to go away since the last update. I've worked out and listened to media and I had only one shut off (which I think was because they were slipping off) instead of the 10 to 20 I use to have. Thanks

0 Likes
useruTP1Yp3wUt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Having the same issue, I notice if I turn my head quickly the earbud makes a pairing sound. Any ideas?

0 Likes
userTDsITK6idd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

How is that odd if it happens to literally everyone who buys the device

userTY3ert8s9X
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Joining the discussion. Constantly getting the "whooshing tone" in my left ear intermittently; using them with Galaxy S9 plus.  I have a very tight fit/seal. Very disappointed with these head phones. I returned them at Best Buy, and the exchanged pair are doing this even more frequently than the original pair. Rejects.

I'm sticking to my Bragi's - so far, flawless.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, has everyone attempted to reset their Iconx?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Jason Aaron
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I did not. But I don't have them anymore, so I can't try. I wish I would have tried to see if it helped.

0 Likes