Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Gear IconX (2018) - Replacement Mesh Kit Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good morning all,

I purchased my Gear IconX (2018) last year and throughout using it almost daily, the volume started to get worse and worse until it was to the point where I could barely hear anything, even on the highest volume setting. I tried to clean them out and it worked for a while but it no longer has any impact. In fact, the last time I tried to clean it, the black mesh just came out from my left earbud.

I looked around and saw that my box should have come with a mesh replacement/cleaning kit. Unfortunately I looked through it and I'm not seeing anything.

I contacted support and they told me to go back to where I bought my device from and ask for a replacement. Unfortunately it's over a year old now so I don't think they would do that. I also can't find the replacement mesh kit anywhere to purchase from.

Can anyone assist? I'd hate to not be able to use these anymore after just a year of owning them.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gear IconX (2018) - Replacement Mesh Kit Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model Code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model Code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just sent you a private message, thank you for your quick response!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi - I have the same problem! Can you help?

Highlighted
Astronaut

iconx 2018

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi guys

i have a set of iconx 2018 earbuds and the volume is really quiet on the right hand side, ive learned from research that i require  a new set of meshes and possbly a cleaning kit. I know that newer versions of the iconx comes with a cleaning kit and replacement meshes in the box, however i may have an older version of the 2018's as mine didnt come with a cleaning kit or meshes. would it be possible for me to get a cleaning kit andsome replacement meshes from samsung?? afterall i pad the same amount of money for my buds as the people who got the spare meshes included??