cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Gear IconX Wont Connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sir i am also facing the same problem since the veey begining i opended it up...

Hv u got any solution so plz let me know????

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can connect my Icon X to each other and I have hooked them up to my computer and updated tehm, but though I have tried everything on this page they still won't conecct to my phone again.  They worked great for two days.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Typical Samsung ... great hardware, big bug, no help.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem, was playing around with it for hours without success. And then my brother showed me that on the case of the earbuds on the backside there is a bluetooth button. Push it and the pairing will work like a dream on any device, pc, mobile phone, etc.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

where is the bluetooth button 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this is the fix for this problem as I had the same issue with mine and didnt use them for about a year because I figured there was no way of fixing it. 

Make sure theyre charged fully, plug them in to a pc with the usb cord, once plugged in your pc will bring the files up on  your desktop, on its files look for the gear manager and install it to your pc, once installed open the program and it will update them for you, if it doesnt update them automatically there should be an option to update on the gear manager program, do that and you will be ready to go.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have the old 2016 iconx....they will not pair to each other! Heck the phone app shows them both green when I take one out of my ear   why? How? Aren't they only suppose to pair when in your ears? Ugh I'm at a loss, idk what to do I have tried all your guys trouble shooting but it just won't pair! Also I can play music on each one separately but not together   what is happening?!? So frustrated!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did that still doesnt work

@userylJ1sgB6R9 wrote:

this is the fix for this problem as I had the same issue with mine and didnt use them for about a year because I figured there was no way of fixing it. 

Make sure theyre charged fully, plug them in to a pc with the usb cord, once plugged in your pc will bring the files up on  your desktop, on its files look for the gear manager and install it to your pc, once installed open the program and it will update them for you, if it doesnt update them automatically there should be an option to update on the gear manager program, do that and you will be ready to go.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On the charging box hold the Bluetooth bottom that's on the back and hold it for a few seconds the dots should turn red, blue, green, and all other sorts of colors and check the gear manager app it should work. It worked for me..

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ON THE  ICONX CASE THERE IS A BLUETOOTH  ICON AND  NEXT TO IT IS A SMALL "BUTTON' . KEEP PRESSING AND A LIGHT CHANGES FROM GREEN TO BLUE TO RED.YOUR EARBUDS WILL CONNECT WITHIN A FEW SECONDS. WHOEVER WROTE THE ICONX MANUAL DOES NOT LIKE SAMSUNG AS THIS VERY IMPORTAN BT INSTRUCTION IS OMITTED FROM THE MANUAL., AND THE BLUETOOTH ICON WAS ALSO NOT INCLUDED ON ANY DIAGRAMS.