cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usereToKarEkSi
Constellation

Re: Gear IconX Wont Connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you ever fix it? I haven't even used my Gear Iconx R-150 1st generation. My left earbud won't charge completely dead I guess. I've tried cleaning it and the contact things in the case just with a qtip. Tried resetting both earbuds. Talked to chat for over 20mins and then he says out of warrenty so guess I got a dud. sigh

userxJfj3efx8j
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried everything and it still doesn't work. This is worst purchase i've ever made...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userxJfj3efx8j What is the full model code and software version of your device? What happens when you try to connect?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you connecting the Gear IconX to a Samsung device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userphPYCgfuF5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened to me, i let my sister use my ear buds and lord behold she did who knows what and she got a warnig saying it will not pair or something. So me being the tech of the family even though im no IT i do know how to fix tech issues. My earbuds would not connect to my phone i have the s9+ i t will not appear in the bluetooth searches when its finding  a device it wouldnt even connect to my sisters apple devices or LG so i googled for  about 30 minutes and still nothing so i decided to read through this page becouse it had the same problem and scrolling through they mentioned the bluetooth button that is on the back of the case next to the charging port. And i did press that button when i was resetting my ear buds and uninstalling the gear app i pressed that button and nothing happened becouse no site even mentioned the button not even the manuel so i thiught it was useless.  THE POINT IS PRESS THAT BUTTON FOR LIKE 15 SECONDS OR MORE UNTIL THE LIGHT CHANGES COLORS BLUE, RED AND GREEN ect.  TURN ON YOUR BUETOOTH  ON YOUR PHONE AND IT  WILL PAIR UP ON DEVICES FOUND AND IT WILL SET UP AGAIN. I hope that works for you I was about to cry like this babys were $90. 

View solution in original post

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userphPYCgfuF5; Thank you for sharing that with us! 

AAA_Gaming
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hey, I have the 2017 version and for me, it didn't work for me nor did it change the colors it was just red. ***PLEASE HELP I AM SO SAD***

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@AAA_Gaming, Thank you for reaching out to us for assistance. We would recommend clearing the cache of your device and the galaxy wearable application. 

Clearing the cache

From the phone, navigate to and touch the Galaxy Wearable app.

Touch SETTINGS > About Gear Reset Gear.

Touch RESET GEAR to reset the earbuds.

We also wanted to provide you with these troubleshooting steps for assistance with your gear iconx: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078136/