Astronaut

Re: Gear IconX Wont Connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It works!!! Thank you!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure if you solved your problem but I was having the same issue until I realized that the previous phone that the earbuds were connected to was still picking them up on bluetooth and was not letting me sync to my new phone.  Total bonehead move but I'm glad I finally firgured it out.  Good luck!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem idk what to do this sucks

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having that same problem; were you able to fix it?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How did you figure it out.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the same problem and just figured it out..... connect the case with the ear buds in to your pc, go into the files and click on the gear iconx manager icon and it will install to your computer and to your desktop...after that u can update your information and click the "more option in the left corner then click device information and you can put in wich ear buds you want to connect to the Bluetooth after you do that it should work

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem. Tried resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling the app. No luck. Figured out the sensors are very sensitive and won't sense they are in your ear unless pushed in and back far enough. Works great now.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi to everyone,

Unfortunately I have formated the samsung IconX and all files was deleted from the storage, including the MUSIC Folder and so on. After this I can not save and play Music files from the storage, Gear Manager says that the storage is full, but it is not correct, Storage is empty.

Please help me, if someone knows what can I do ? 

P.S. after the formating the names fo IconX_L and IconX_R was also deleted and now is named as untiteled folders Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userfhrvIOcekI wrote:

I had the same problem. Tried resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling the app. No luck. Figured out the sensors are very sensitive and won't sense they are in your ear unless pushed in and back far enough. Works great now.

Thank you! Your suggestion solved my problem! Thank you!