cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Gear IconX -can't upload music

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I have a pair of Gear IconX (2017) earbuds that can pair with my iPhone; however, I can't figure out how to transfer music to the earbuds. On the help pages I've seen, it states that this can be done via the Galaxy Wearables app. Does this app still exist? When I search for it, only Galaxy Fit & Galaxy watch show up but neither are suitable for the earbuds. Thanks, in advance, for your help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gear IconX -can't upload music

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. The Gear IconX do not have an app that is compatible with an iPhone. Some features may not be available with a non-Samsung device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gear IconX -can't upload music

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. The Gear IconX do not have an app that is compatible with an iPhone. Some features may not be available with a non-Samsung device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post