cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Getting Galaxy Buds, Watch, and S10+ through a 7 hour school day?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For Christmas I told my mom I wanted a Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Buds as my main gift. So naturally I want to be able to use my gifts through my school day. I'm usually at around 20% battery on my S10+ depending if I watch YouTube or not. But Bluetooth drains my battery a lot as well so I'm worried I won't be able to make it through. I'm also not too familiar with the battery life on the Buds and Watch themselves either.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Getting Galaxy Buds, Watch, and S10+ through a 7 hour school day?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_HM0cOeY wrote:

For Christmas I told my mom I wanted a Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Buds as my main gift. So naturally I want to be able to use my gifts through my school day. I'm usually at around 20% battery on my S10+ depending if I watch YouTube or not. But Bluetooth drains my battery a lot as well so I'm worried I won't be able to make it through. I'm also not too familiar with the battery life on the Buds and Watch themselves either.

@Samsung_HM0cOeY 

1) I really don't know what you do with the phone's battery to drain it that fast...So if you use wifi instead of mobile data, the battery life should be better.  Additionally your phone comes with power saving features which you can enable.

2) I have Galaxy Watch 42mm version and lasts about 2 days of moderate use.  I mainly have notifications on it and I don't use it to talk.

3) The Galaxy Buds should provide you enough charge in your 7 hour school day as they come with a charging case.  The full charged buds should last you about 70 to 80% of your school day and in-between classes, put them in the case for a quick re-charge.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_HM0cOeY wrote:

@Samsung_HM0cOeY 

1) I really don't know what you do with the phone's battery to drain it that fast...So if you use wifi instead of mobile data, the battery life should be better.  Additionally your phone comes with power saving features which you can enable.

2) I have Galaxy Watch 42mm version and lasts about 2 days of moderate use.  I mainly have notifications on it and I don't use it to talk.

3) The Galaxy Buds should provide you enough charge in your 7 hour school day as they come with a charging case.  The full charged buds should last you about 70 to 80% of your school day and in-between classes, put them in the case for a quick re-charge.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Consider the Galaxy Watch active 2. Best watch on the market or atleast through samsung.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe