cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Got denied my earbuds twice, need help please!!!.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So I preordered my Galaxy S10+ in February and picked my phone up right after work on the 8th. The Best Buy rep told me to go on the the Samsung app and submit the info for my earbuds, as soon as I got home I did just that using the print out info of my purchase and two days later I was denied. I submitted it again using the actual receipt i got when I picked the phone up and AGAIN that was denied. I have the no clue what form is needed, I have the preorder paper Best Buy gave me but the app won't let me resubmit any other proof. Can anyone on here or from Samsung help me please so I can get my earbuds Smiley Sad.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Got denied my earbuds twice, need help please!!!.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need to show not only proof of purchase but also proof the phone was pre ordered. Maybe they applying from scratch and adding the preorder paper along with proof of purchase and that should work. Had no issues with mine and they confirmed today that mine are being sent out. Good luck

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to Samsung Promotions. They can be reached at 1-866-888-5503

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need to show not only proof of purchase but also proof the phone was pre ordered. Maybe they applying from scratch and adding the preorder paper along with proof of purchase and that should work. Had no issues with mine and they confirmed today that mine are being sent out. Good luck

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How does one show proof? Is there a link that you would upload proof to? There were no instructions with mine.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They accept screenshots as proof. If you received a pre order confirmation they'll take that. Promo agents will look for a PO date, make sure it's visible. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.