JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Having trouble connecting earbuds

(Topic created on: 11/30/20 8:37 PM)
gr3ml1n
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had the same type of bluetooth earbuds before and I really liked them, but then I lost them. So I got some new ones. They weren't connecting at first, so I tried unpairing my phone with the first earbuds since they have the same name. However, now the name won't even pop up no matter how many times I rescan or turn my bluetooth off and on. I even tried restarting my phone, but nothing works. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Wassim
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
when you turn them on hold the button till the light start flashing on your phone turn Bluetooth on and make sure your phone is visible to near by devices scroll down and you should be able to find the earbuds

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Replies
Wassim
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
did you put your Bluetooth on pair mode or you just turn them on and off
0 Likes
gr3ml1n
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
well they only have three buttons, so far I've just turned them om and off. They've had the lights blinking blue and red showing they're ready to pair, but I'm not sure if there is a pair mode
0 Likes
Wassim
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
2- is your phone visible to near by devices
0 Likes
gr3ml1n
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
yes
0 Likes
Solution
Wassim
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
when you turn them on hold the button till the light start flashing on your phone turn Bluetooth on and make sure your phone is visible to near by devices scroll down and you should be able to find the earbuds

View solution in context

0 Likes
Wassim
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
oh delete the old ones from the list first
0 Likes
gr3ml1n
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds